Clive

Clive

Monday 20 October 2008

Poet Shmoet

It has come to my attention that my last post has caused some small concerns. Phrases such as "going soft" have been bandied about.

Have no fear.

I am Spaniel enough that I am able to indulge in a little poetry when the mood takes me, and still be my own sweet tyrannical self. After all, was not Henry VIII an accomplished poet? And look what a leader he turned out to be! Very much in control of his household.

As for concerns about my hair, rest assured. I have more than ever and no intentions whatsoever of loosing it any time soon. It was merely a poetic turn of phrase. Plus, it rhymed.

Today we are all chilling out in front of the fire. We heroically stomped about the beach this morning in gale force winds, and I chased my ball several times. Once I've had a nap, I will be turning my mind back to the issue of No TOYS.

But just for now, I am full of food (beef mince, damn it was juicy) and feeling sleepy...

1 comment:

Muppet said...

Phew!

Love Muppet.
x