I am horrified! A whole hour has been stolen and no-one - yes! no-one - seems to care! Mum said it was normal and happened every year. It even has a name - "British Summer Time". I just can't understand her slapdash attitude to this obnoxious crime.
So, I have decided to Do Something About It. I have put together a detecting pack and am ready to get detecting! My pack consists of:
- Some paper to jot down notes (I chose to reuse paper as I believe in recycling - this time I am reusing one of Mum's nonsensical dog training manuals. I am perfect and need no more training).
- A crayon to use with my paper (Dad, being an artist, always has pens and stuff lying around, he says they're expensive and I'm not to use them, but I always say quality deserves quality).
- A clock (interrogation of witnesses is always crucial to tracking down criminals).
- That Whippet (every detective needs a stupid side-kick, though I must admit to be scraping the barrel with this one).
- A Magnifying Glass (I have ordered one of these and a copy of Sherlock Holmes from the internet with Mum's paypal account so that I might understand the finer points of this complex instrument of detection).
Be on your guard! Your hour could be next!