Saturday, 24 March 2012
Why I love pub life
1. A shocking number of people don't realise you shouldn't feed other peoples dogs. Excellent.
2. Evening work by parents means they spend at least 8 hours each day in daylight walking us, feeding us and playing with us. Or at least they could and should. Aspirational.
3. Evening work by parents means the sofa is vacant and available all evening long for undisturbed spaniel snoozing. Spot on.
4. Lots of people in and out means attention needy collie whippets are distracted and less likely to be darn annoying. Bonus.
5. Large number of discerning customers think I am wonderful, as indeed I am. Carry on.