Clive

Clive

Tuesday 19 June 2012

Cooking with Clive!


Whilst doing a little browsing online I noticed there were lots of lots of suggestions for homemade dog treats. Imagine my surprise! So many people out there cooking their dogs lovely lovely treats!

So, I was thinking. I happened to overhear Dad saying that the no-salt peanut butter you'd mistakenly bought him recently was bogging. Bogging. And you'd mistakenly bought two jars. Sooooooo....

Peanut Butter Dog Biscuits

2 cups plain flour (whatever colour you fancy)
1 cup peanut butter (bogging stuff is fine, absolutely fine)
I cup milk (or even water - really just want to make it as simple as possible)
1 cup oil (whatever's lying around)

Oven onto 190 C / 375 F.

Mix  peanut butter, milk/water and 1/2 of the oil. Stir that gloop hard! Add flour and stiiiiiiir some more. Put some elbow grease into it! Add rest of oil. Probably can't stir anymore, too thick. Maybe do some mixing instead?

When it all sticks together, dump it onto a floured surface and get rolling. 1/4 inch thick is what we're after. Feel free to use cutsey wutsey biscuit shape cutters, but remember I don't care what shape they are, just don't stop until they're done!

20-30 mins in the  hot thing until cooked through and golden brown.

Please cook these. Please. We have the ingredients but I can't use the oven. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

No comments: